Master Shoo is excited to announce the forthcoming release of Me Monstar: Hear Me Roar! Roaring, slashing, burping and vomiting its way onto the onto the PlayStation®Store next week; the minis game will be available on both PlayStation®3 and PSP® (PlayStation®Portable).
Developed by Cohort Studios; Me Monstar: Hear Me Roar! is a single player arcade style action game where the player takes control of a Monster during their rites of passage to become a Monstar Guardian. The game takes place in a world formed from people’s dreams and imagination; where farts are deadly weapons and Fear is your enemy. As a monster embarking upon their rites of passage to become a MONSTAR; feed on Dreams, beat the opposition and grow in power to do battle with the invading Fears and Nightmares!
Under the watchful eye of Master Shoo; punch, fart, and holler your way through 30 rip-roaring stages. Monstrously addictive features include:
- Claws – punches that now perforate your enemies
- Charge – sharpen your horns and launch into a turbo, fart-powered, head-butting frenzy
- Roar – unleash a verbal assault to cause complete moral indignation
- Vindaloonatic Curry – atomic blast that will clear the room and your belly
- Chunder Cheese – chain reaction projectile vomit
- Napalm Chilli – fiery burps a dragon would be proud of
- Hoots mon Haggis – utter invincibility
- Ice Scream – attracts all Dreams right to you
For more information: