Welcome to the website of Cohort Studios Ltd. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern Cohort Studios relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term 'Cohort Studios' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 5th Floor, 7 Castle Street, Edinburgh, EH2 3AH, Scotland. Our company registration number is SC297259, Scotland. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
PlayStation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3 and the PlayStation logos are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
WildLife ©2007 Cohort Studios Ltd.
Motorstorm ©2008 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.
Buzz!™ Junior: Ace Racers ©2008 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.
Buzz!™ Junior: Dino Den ©2007-2008 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.
Buzz! and the Buzz! logo are trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.
All content, game titles, trade names, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners.